Terms of ServiceThe agreement between invoicit.app and its users that governs the services we provide
CookiesDetails of the types of cookies that we use
Terms of Service
1. INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
The website www.invoicit.app (
Platform) is a web application owned by Looplink SRL, a limited liability company organized and functioning under the laws of Romania, having its registered office in Constanta City, 142 Mamaia Blvd., 2nd floor, Constanța County, Romania, registered with the Constanta Trade Registry under no. J13/3372/2020, European Unique Identifier (EUID): ROONRC.J13/3372/2020, VAT number: 43485767, represented by George Zacusai, in his capacity as Director, e-mail address: email@example.com (
Invoicit is a registered trademark in the European Union. Invoicit provides a cloud-based billing solution for Dental Technicians (as defined herein below).
These Terms of Service (
Terms) cover your use of and access to the Platform services and features (collectively, the
Services) provided by Invoicit, including Free Trials, and represent the agreement between Invoicit and the legal entity which you represent (
your). By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, and the terms "you" or "your" shall refer alternatively to you as an individual and to such entity, as the context may require. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms, you must not accept these Terms and may not access and use the Services.
For the avoidance of any doubt, these Terms are concluded between you and Invoicit as a Business2Business transaction, and none of the legal provisions on consumer protection shall apply to these Terms.
By clicking the ticking box
I Agree you agree to these Terms. These Terms are stored and accessible on the Platform at all times.
The definitions used herein below shall have the following meaning:
- Free Trial
- means the free use of the Services (a) for 30 days starting your signing up on the Platform in DEMO mode; (b) for the subsequent 60 days with all functions included;
- Purchase or Subscription
- means your purchase and subscription to the Services which can be made any time before or after the expiry of the Free Trial.
- Dental Technician
- is a member of the dental team who, upon prescription, constructs custom-made restorative and dental appliances, acting as a legal entity for the purpose of using the Services.
- refers to any Dental Technician who maintains an Account on the Platform and utilizes our Services.
- Authorized User
- means any person who, upon the invitation of the Dental Technician on the Platform, obtains the access and operates the Account, under the conditions provided for herein below;
- Inserted Data
- means any and all data and information that is entered or loaded into the Platform by you, as a customer of Invoicit, including company financial reports. For the avoidance of any doubt, Invoicit cannot access the Inserted Data, and all data is stored with appropriate administrative security measures to ensure all data is reasonably secured.
- is a registered trademark of exocad GmbH. exocad GmbH is not affiliated with Invoicit or its Services. The term exocad is referred to because the Platform provides the functionality to import data from the exocad DentalDB and does not use trademark rights of exocad.
- Paddle namely Paddle.com
- is our online reseller and Merchant of Record for all our orders, who also ensures payment services and handles order inquiries and returns.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- means any and all trademarks, copyright, patents, designs, inventions, discoveries, industrial models, utility models, commercial names, domain names, rights over databases, any other intellectual property rights, irrespective of whether these are registered or not that are displayed on the Platform, and which may belong to Invoicit or to third-parties. These may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Invoicit’s express prior written permission, except as provided for herein. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2. USE OF SERVICES
2.1. CREATING ACCOUNTS
To use the Services consisting in the billing solution, you must first create an account (
Account) on the Platform, in which respect you will be required to provide the following data:
- company name;
- manager’s first and last name;
- company’s e-mail address;
- company’s phone number;
- company’s address;
- Account password.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete and at all times up to date information for your Account. You can correct errors that occur when entering data through your Account. You acknowledge that after the confirmation of the Purchase, the correction of errors is possible only if you contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
Please safeguard your Account and make sure others do not have access to your Account or passwords and other authentication credentials (collectively,
Passwords). You are solely responsible for any activity on your Account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Passwords. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you or anyone else in connection with your Account. You must immediately notify us if you know or have any reason to suspect that your Account or Password have been stolen, misappropriated or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account.
2.2. OPERATION OF SERVICES
You may use the Services for 5 days, starting the date of your signing up on the Platform, and we do not require any credit card details in this respect. After the expiry date of the 30 days-demo, you may still use the Services for the subsequent 60 (sixty) days with all functions included.
Purchase and Pricing
You may decide to purchase the Service after the Free Trial period. The Subscription is charged either:
- €20/ month
- €200/ year
*VAT not included
The Subscription fees are invoiced in advance. The monthly Subscription is not refundable, and it may be cancelled at any time. The annual Subscription may be cancelled and is refundable within 14 days as of Purchase. We reserve the right to change Subscription fees upon thirty (30) days’ notice via e-mail.
Any Inserted Data are and remain your sole property and responsibility. Invoicit does not claim ownership over any of Inserted Data and does not have access to your Inserted Data. You acknowledge that you shall be entirely liable and hold Invoicit harmless for any matters, including but not being limited to personal data protection of your customers.
2.3. SERVICES FUNCTIONALITIES
The Service provides the following functionalities:
- Uploading .dentalProject files;
- Document generation (delivery receipt, compliance certificate, invoices, quotes, financial reports, clients’ agenda);
- Data anonymization;
- Translation of documents in any language;
- Cases uploading by an Authorized User of the Account, upon the invitation of the Dental Technician; the Authorized User will not be able to access neither the settings of the Account nor the financial data therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that the Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Services is solely at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All Intellectual Property Rights are the property of Invoicit or of third parties.
Subject to the express prior written consent of Invoicit or of the relevant third-party, you shall not alter, modify, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lend, license, distribute, reproduce or in any way exploit the Platform / Service or any part thereof.
Both during the Free Trial and during your Subscription, Invoicit will grant you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Platform and the Services, solely in order to benefit from the Services, in any territory. Except for the limited license expressly granted to you under these Terms, no other rights or licenses, are granted or shall be deemed to be granted under these Terms, either expressly, or by implication. All rights not expressly granted by Invoicit in these Terms are expressly reserved.
If you breach the license restrictions, or otherwise exceed the scope of the license granted in these Terms, you will be liable for any damages we or any third-party may incur.
4. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND INDEMNITY
In order to use the Service, you warrant, represent and agree with Invoicit the following:
- You are the legal representative of the Dental Technician or you have a valid and enforceable mandate from the legal representative and have the authority to bind the Dental Technician, in its capacity as legal entity, to these Terms;
- You are solely liable for your use of the Platform / Service, all content you provide and your activities, including but not being limited to the Inserted Data, any copyrighted materials, trademarks or other proprietary information belonging to any third party;
- You are solely responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data comprised within Inserted Data, and you expressly represent and warrant that you shall comply with any and all personal data regulations at all times (for instance, processing of special categories of personal data included in the Inserted Data);
- The Service, including any content that forms part of the Service, contains proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright;
- You shall not violate any right of Invoicit or of a third party;
- You agree not to perform any illegal or fraudulent activity by using the Platform / Services;
- You will comply with any applicable legal provisions.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Invoicit and its directors, employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates, investors, service providers, business partners, subsidiaries and agents from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your violation of any of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; or
- Your violation of any third-party right, including any Intellectual Property Rights; or
- Any dispute between you and any third party.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although Invoicit implements security measures to maintain the Services secure, Invoicit has no control over the transfer of data via public communication networks, such as the Internet, and over the operation of these networks. You therefore recognize and accept that Invoicit cannot guarantee the confidentiality of data when it is transferred over public networks. Consequently, Invoicit cannot be held liable in the event of the diversion, capture, corruption of data or any other event likely to affect them, occurring during their transfer to the networks of public telecommunications.
Invoicit shall not be held liable for damages arising from
- difficulties in accessing the Platform due to disruption of network operators or Internet service providers, network congestion, failure in the user's IT facilities and equipment and / or improper use or handling of the Platform, in particular contrary to the conditions of use;
- fault or negligence of the user;
- use of the Platform in connection with programs not provided or approved by Invoicit;
- use of the Platform in an environment or in a configuration that does not comply with the recommendations of Invoicit or that is contrary to the conditions of use.
Invoicit assumes no responsibility for the quality and / or legality and / or legal compliance of content not created by Invoicit (for example, invoices created by a Dental Technician, client of Invoicit, which are not in accordance with the law due to the deletion by the client of parameters such as the payment date, penalties, etc.). Invoicit cannot in particular be held responsible for the dissemination of data by the user in violation of the rights of third parties.
Invoicit shall not be held liable for compensation for indirect damages and compensation for loss of profit, margin, and operation, loss of commercial activity, income, customers (including damage to reputation and brand image).
Where applicable, in no event shall Invoicit’s aggregate liability exceed the amount corresponding to the equivalent of twelve (12) months of Subscription preceding the occurrence of the damage.
6. HOSTING AND SECURITY
The hosting of the Platform and the cloud service provision is handled by Microsoft Azure.
All Inserted Data is encrypted for secure storage to ensure compliance with HDS, HIPAA and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as applicable medical laws. You can check and the conformity of the hosting company regarding the storage of the personal data related to health comprised within Inserted Data, according to the Public Health Code (article L. 1111-8), here:
Unless otherwise agreed between you and Invoicit, you may not assign or transfer these Terms, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms in whole or in part at any time to any entity without your notice or consent.
These Terms remain in full force and effect until either you or we terminate this agreement as provided herein below.
You may cancel your Subscription and terminate these Terms as follows:
- the monthly Subscription – you may cancel it at any time and it is not refundable;
- the annual Subscription – you may cancel it at any time, and it is refundable only within 14 days as of Purchase.
Your rights under these Terms will terminate for cause by virtue of law with a prior notice from Invoicit, without other formalities and without the intervention of courts of law, in case you breach any of the representations and warranties provided at section 3 and section 4 above.
If any provision of these Terms shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions thereof shall constitute our agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania. Disputes between you and Invoicit shall be amicably settled. If case of failure to settle the dispute within 30 calendar days as of its occurrence, the interested party can lodge a file with the competent Romanian court of law.
11. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
Invoicit reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice, whenever required by mandatory legal provisions, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being published on the Platform. Otherwise and unless otherwise agreed between you and Invoicit, material changes to these Terms will be communicated to you and will produce effects within 30 calendar days from such communication via e-mail. These Terms identify the date of last update. Ticking the box regarding your acceptance of the changed Terms following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms.
These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and Invoicit and supersedes all prior negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained in these Terms.
Last updated on: